Half-off all day passes M-TH 6-8pm!
|General Public||Hartford Resident/ Corporate|
|2nd Adult (partner or spouse)||$11.00||$10.00|
|1 Adult with 1 child (3–18)||$22.00||$19.00|
|2 Adults with 1 child (3–14)||$33.00||$29.00|
Click here for GUEST WAIVER FORM fill out, print and bring into the center to save time when you get here! (Adobe Reader required)
We know that no one loves your children more than you!
We require parents to supervise their children. All people on the pool deck must purchase a day pass whether they are swimming or not.
Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN who is 18 years or older. The only exception is if the child is participating in an ORGANIZED UVAC PROGRAM where we provide the extra supervision. We encourage you to enjoy the water with your children, but don't require it if your child can swim. The supervising parent or guardian may be in the water or on the pool deck, but for non-swimming children the parent must be in the water within an arms reach of the child.
Please note that our 110 foot slide has a height safety requirement. Your child must be 48 inches or taller to enjoy the thrill of the ride.
Fitness Center and group exercise class age requirements:
The Fitness Center and group exercise classes are available to everyone 16 years and older. 14 and 15 year olds will be granted admission to the Fitness Center and group exercise classes ONLY after completion of the Youth Fitness Orientation with UVAC personal trainer or Fitness Monitor. 12 & 13 year olds will be granted admission to the Fitness Center (not group exercise classes) with their parent or guardian ONLY after both the adult & child complete the Youth Fitness Orientation with UVAC personal trainer or Fitness Monitor. 12 & 13 year olds will need to be accompanied by a parent for every visit in the fitness area. They are not allowed to attend group execise classes.
- Flotation devices- We have some FREE US Coast Guard approved devices for your day use. However, depending on how busy it is, we cannot guarantee one. Please bring your own approved U S Coast Guard device.
- Towels- Please bring your own. If you forget one, we sell them.
- Locker rooms- We have both adult and child locker rooms.No child should ever be in the adult side. Please note that the child side of the locker rooms may have children of either sex in them, but if you have children aged 6 or over they should not be in the locker rooms of the opposite sex. We also have a family changing room for your convenience when faced with the situation of being an adult with children of the opposire sex. CONFUSED? If you are unfamiliar with our locker room situation just ask the Welcome Desk attendance when you arrive and we'll direct you to the best one for you. Lockers are for day use only. Items left at at the end of the day will be bagged for later pickup. We cannot guarantee the safety of such items. Anything not picked up within 30 days will be disposed of, generally by donating to local charities.
- Locks- Please bring your own. We can't be responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen or damaged at UVAC. Books, bags, coats and personal items should be kept in a locked locker or left out of sight in your car. UVAC does sell locks for your convenience.
- Cell phones- Please use them in the lobby and bleacher areas only. Cell phones have cameras so you know why they should not be visible in the locker rooms.
- WIFI- We provide FREE WIFI.
- No glass containers- If one gets dropped and shatters, ouch! If it happens near the pools we may have to shut them down. Water and sports drinks in plastic containers are OK.
- Smoking - Prohibited in the building and grounds.
- Illegal drugs & alcoholic beverages- Not permitted.
- Food- For your convenience we have a cafe. You can bring your own snacks, but please limit consumption to the lobby area. Smooshed, wet Goldfish and muffins are really hard to get off the pool deck and locker room floors.
- Injuries- Your safety is important. Please report all injuries, no matter how slight. We can help treat you, but also, it could alert us to a situation where we can take action to prevent another similar injury from happening in the future.
Weekdays 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday 6:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
PO Box 1148
100 Arboretum Lane,
White River Junction, VT 05001
Click here for GUEST WAIVER FORM Bring it with you and save time when you come to the Aquatic Center! (Adobe Reader required)