Half-off all day passes M-TH 6-8pm!
|General Public||Hartford Resident/ Corporate|
|2nd Adult (partner or spouse)||$11.00||$10.00|
|1 Adult with 1 child (3–18)||$22.00||$19.00|
|2 Adults with 1 child (3–14)||$33.00||$29.00|
Click here for GUEST WAIVER FORM print, fill out and bring into the center and save time when you get here!
Guest Policies and Rules
Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a MEMBER or PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN who is 18 years or older. The only exception is if the child is participating in an ORGANIZED UVAC PROGRAM. For non-swiming children the parent must be in the water within an arms reach of the child. Our 110 foot slide has a height reqirement. No one under 48 inches is allowed for safety reasons.
Fitness Center and group exercise class age requirements:
The Fitness Center and group exercise classes are available to everyone 16 years and older. 14 and 15 year olds will be granted admission to the Fitness Center and group exercise classes ONLY after completion of the Youth Fitness Orientation with UVAC personal trainer or Fitness Monitor. 12 & 13 year olds will be granted admission to the Fitness Center (not group exercise classes) with their parent or guardian ONLY after both the adult & child complete the Youth Fitness Orientation with UVAC personal trainer or Fitness Monitor. 12 & 13 year olds will need to be accompanied by a parent for every visit in the fitness area. They are not allowed to attend group execise classes.
Program Age Requirements:
Youths 9 and older can participate in Upper Valley Aquatic Center ORGANIZED PROGRAMS without parental supervision. Youths under 9 years of age must be accompanied by a MEMBER or PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN 18 years or older.
UVAC strictly enforces these policies in order to provide a safe and pleasurable experience for members and guests
Member and Guest Policies:
- All flotation devices must be approved by the United States Coast Guard.
- The 100 foot slide may only be used by people 48 inches or taller.
- UVAC does not provide free towels. Please bring your own. UVAC does have towels for sale if you forget one.
- No child over the age of six (6) may be brought into the adult locker rooms of the opposite sex. The Upper Valley Aquatic Center has provided a family changing room for your convenience when faced with this situation.
- Members and guests are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen or damaged at the Upper Valley Aquatic Center. Books, bags, coats and personal items should be kept in a locked locker or left out of site in your car. Members and guests are responsible for bringing their own lock when using lockers, but UVAC does sell locks for your convenience.
- Cell phone use is limited to the lobby area only. Cell phones with cameras are not allowed in the locker room or in any workout area.
- Smoking and smokeless tobacco are prohibited on the property. This includes ouside.
- Weapons are forbidden on UVAC property.
- No illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the property.
- Food and beverages are not allowed on the pool decks or in the fitness areas with the exception of water and sports drinks in plastic containers.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers which are not cleared at the end of the day will have the lock cut off and all items will be removed and bagged for pick-up.
- All injuries, no matter how slight, must be reported to the Upper Valley Aquatic Center staff.
- Members must show their membership card at the Welcome Desk at every visit.
- All guests must register at the Welcome Desk before using any portion of the facility.
- Members and guests shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Upper Valley Aquatic Center. People found in violation of these rules may have their Upper Valley Aquatic Center privileges suspended or revoked.
Weekdays 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday 6:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
PO Box 1148
100 Arboretum Lane,
White River Junction, VT 05001
Click here for a Guest Waiver Form
Print form and bring it with you and it will save you time when you comd to the Aquatic Center!